WE PROVIDE PROFESSIONAL AND EXPERIENCED
ONLINE or ONSITE PUBLIC AUCTION SERVICES FOR
COUNTY GOVERNMENT, MUNICIPALITIES, SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENTS, POLICE DEPARTMENTS AND SCHOOL DISTRICTS
By a Licensed & Insured Auction Company and Auto Dealer
1. Auctioneer will take photos and videos of all vehicles and equipment.
2. Seller may take and send photos and description (in Excel Format) of each item to Auctioneer via E-Mail or FTP.
3. Items can be moved to our warehouse and fenced yard or they can be sold at the Seller’s location.
SALES TAX AND TITLE TRANSFERS:
Auction Company collects Sales Tax on All items sold.
Auction Company is a licensed auto dealer and handles all Title Transfers for the Seller.
MARKETING AND ADVERTISING:
Bulk broadcast E-mails are sent to all interested bidders announcing the upcoming auction, inspection date and ending date of each auction.
An onsite inspection is scheduled for public inspection of the auction items 3 to 5 days prior to the auction ending for the public to view the items in the auction and answer any questions they may have regarding the auction.
Our online bidding platform provides the bidder(s) an option to place a maximum bid and the system will bid for the bidder in the increments set for each auction. The bidder will be notified via E-Mail if they have been out bid t give them and opportunity to increase their bid.
Our online bidding platform also features an automatic bidding extension system that grants a (3-5) minute extension of any item receiving a bid during the last five (5) minutes of the auction. This feature prevents a last second snipe bid and allows the bidder(s) to increase their bid again to win the item(s) they are bidding on.
NOTE: ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS WITH NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
1. Payment must be received in Full within two (2) Business Days after the close of the Auction.
2. METHODS OF PAYMENT: Bank Wire Transfer or Bank Certified
Check payable to Atkinson Realty and Auction Escrow Account.
3. Bidders may also pay with Credit Card, Debit Card or PayPal.
4. Once payment has been made in full, bidders will be emailed a paid in full receipt to pick up their item(s).
1. A detailed inventory and auction settlement report along with payment will be submitted to the Seller at the conclusion of the auction.
Atkinson Realty and Auction since 1994 has Sold at Public Online Auction, Heavy Equipment, Vehicles, School Buses, Restaurant Equipment, Office Furniture, Computers, Jewelry, Real Estate and items confiscated by Law Enforcement agencies for our clients to buyers throughout the United States, Canada, and Foreign Countries.